Senior Legal Operations Specialist
Caitlin transforms initiatives from the idea stage to reality by leveraging her project management training and experience working at the world’s largest law firms dedicated to supporting their top clients’ project management needs.
Caitlin has experience in operations practices, including:
- using process mapping and visualization as a tool to analyze and recommend process improvement and bottleneck relief;
- creating templates to standardize data inputs to streamline analyses dependent on a large volume of data;
- identifying use cases for new technology and testing and giving feedback on beta versions of new project management technology;
- creating more efficient processes and tracking the time and money saved as a result;
- building bottom-up budgets based on historical data and forecasts for a matter’s future; and
- tailoring tools and techniques to manage projects to budget, timeline and agreed upon scope.
Caitlin brings a service mindset and practical approach to her work. Her process is rooted in closely listening to client needs and understanding their constraints and opportunities. With her background in project management, Caitlin strives to move the ball forward by ensuring that key information, decision points, next steps and timelines are well documented, accessible to stakeholders and acted upon.
Caitlin graduated from Cornell University with a bachelor of science degree in human development and a minor in law and society. Caitlin earned her master certificate in project management from Villanova University. She earned her MBA at the University of Maryland Robert H. Smith School of Business.